Tuesday 23 November 2010

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Serum freebie

Hello my lovelies,

Hope you are all doing well, please feel free to let me know how things are with you and of any products you would recommend.  I'd love to get to know you all better, anywho back to the business at hand...

Fancy a free sample of the above?  If you do you can get one via the Boots website, click here http://www.boots.com/en/Olay/Review-and-Win/, I've already requested mine. 

This product has105 reviews on the Boots website and a 5 star rating, sounds pretty darn good, but there isn't a list of ingredients on this website, I'll have to go direct to Olay I guess for that or hopefully it'll be on the sample.

If you decide to post a review of the product on the Boots website you will go into a prize draw to with a Spa day for you and two friends.

Oh how I do love Boots.com! :-)

Diane x

No comments:

Post a Comment