Friday 24 September 2010

Correction - Mac Venomous Villians, will be on the shelves in the UK on...

I phoned my nearest counter this morning, they said they already have the stock and they will be putting it on display on Thursday 7th Oct!  Last week they told me Thurs 30th Sept and I went today to take a gander (1st Oct) only to find out it won't be on display for another week - boo.  Thankfully, I had other things to get and had a successful shopping trip anyway so not a complete waste of time and money getting there.

I'm not sure if I'm going to pick anything up yet, will have to wait and see...

From what I've seen I really do like the artwork on the boxes but I don't really care for the artwork actually on the products, a bit childish looking for me, the artwork sketches that are on the boxes would have been much more appealing.

Is there anything you have your eye on?

Diane x

2 comments:

  1. thus interesting hun...Im not quite into this collection,just not attracted to it plus am on a spending ban lol tho I can always grab somethn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. If you do get anything I'd love to hear about it and how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete