Saturday 18 September 2010

FOTD Smashbox blush duo Prism Plush and Divine Lipstick

Here is my FOTD


 






I have to say the lipstick is amazing quality, really opaque with a lovely finish, feels very long wearing like a matte lipstick but not drying (not when first applied), I've yet to have the chance to wear this all day to test those qualities out but first impressions are very very good.  The only downside is that is has a plasticky smell, it's my one and only Smashbox lipstick so I don't know if this is the norm...


I purchased the Smashbox blush duo in Prism Plush and lipstick in Divine from www.justbeautydirect.co.uk, the items were in a sale and I got them for such a bargain!  This website was recommended by Wayne Goss in his recent Smashbox haul video on his YouTube channel gossmakeupartist.

I have filmed a video of my haul, if you are interested you can check it out here.


Products used;

Make Up For Ever Face & Body foundation #18 & #26 mixed
Smashbox Blush soft lights duo prism plush, both sides used
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - Tan, set with Benefit powderflage

Mac Vanilla e/s all over the eye upto brow bone
Mac Arena e/s and Nars Gina blush on lid
Mac Saddle e/s and Bobbi Brown Grey e/s in and just over crease
Clinique brush on liner in True black lash lines and upper waterline
Benefit eye bright lower waterline
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Mac Creamola lipliner as base all over
Mac Cork lipliner as outline
Smashbox Divine lipstick

Hope you like the look, I certainly felt very glam with that deep lipstick on!

Diane x

4 comments:

  1. I see, the lipstick in from smashbox, it looks like rebel from mac. Very pretty look btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It is gorgeous, I should have got more. They had a few reds and as I'm searching for just the right red it would have made sense to pick them up at the incredibly reduced rate but I had no idea what the quality would be like. I feel another order coming on, maybe next month...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty,I like this hun,have to check out Smashbox lippies lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hon. If you go to that website I found it this lipstick in the clearance section. I only just saw that it says items there are overstocked, slight seconds or near it's expiration date, which might explain the plasticky smell, good thing it only cost £4 then!!! They do say if there is a particular reason an item is there they will list the details. Nothing was next to this item.

    ReplyDelete