Wednesday 21 July 2010

Douceur Blush - Nars Fall 2010 Collection

I have recently obtained the only blush that was released with this collection, the Douceur Blush, which is a soft pink-brown, it is also the first blush to have the NARS logo etched on to it. Please see photos below and I posted a video of this on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/user/dianeuk01#p/a/u/1/Dt96w1G4vBQ I absolutely love this blush, when I first swatched it I wasn't sure if it would be too ashy on my skintone, which for reference is Mac NC44 with yellow/olive undertones. It has very minimal teeny tiny shimmer, hard to spot in the pan and I don't see it when I swatch it but it gives THE most amazing natural glow to my skin. Needless to say I was caught by surprise just how naturally gorgeous it looks on me. It's almost as if it was made for me! ;-) I also thought it would look good paired with my favourite lipstick at the moment, which is Mac Hug me, so I took pics of that too. I think it will suit alot of skintones but it might turn ashy on darker skinned lovelies. I hope the photos here and my video have been helpful. Diane x

No comments:

Post a Comment