Thursday 22 July 2010

Nars 9947 Palette

This palette is gorgeous! The colours are as follows; Top row L-R Night Flight - Black with cobalt blue pearls (Navy with small blue flecks) Ondine - Plum with gold shimmer (mauve/taupe with gold flecks) Himalayas - Iridesent Pink Bottom row L-R Surabaya II - Brown Sugar (Reddened brown with teeny fold flecks) Bohemian Gold - Metallic Taupe (I would say pinky-copper) Kilimanjaro - Champagne Gold Here is the link to my YouTube video on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOMIn-ZrkM On Make-Up Alley reviews some people have suggested colour combinations that I am really looking forward to trying out. As of today 23rd July 2010, these palettes are still available on the Narscosmetics.co.uk website for £37, http://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/gifts-1/artist-palette/eye-palette-9947.html I do hope this has been helpful. Diane x

2 comments:

  1. This palette reminds me of the Bobbi Brown denim & rose collection - which I haven't tried out (yet). Have you?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't but by the sounds of it I'd like to! x

    ReplyDelete