Monday 7 March 2011

Fitflop Boots - Big Sale!!!

Hi everyone,

Ever wanted a pair of Fitflop boots but thought the prices were too high?  Well if you have I'm pleased to let you know that Boots.com are having a big sale in their when it's gone it's gone section under offers, here is the link: Boots FitFlop Sale, You can save upto £66!

I already have a pair of Fitflop Walkstar 3 sandals that I live in the summer and this winter have been wearing my pair of the Superboot Short in Chocolate, I love them, but you do need well fitting socks, otherwise they'll move about in the boots.  They also come up a bit bigger than normal I think, I wear 2 pairs of socks!

Product Image

Taken from Boots.com website
"The new SHORT suede SUPERBOOT™ is also super smart. Built on FitFlop’s MICROWOBBLEBOARD midsole to tone and trim, it features buttery-soft suede and a loose-fitting, ankle-length leg for pull-on practicality."


Don't forget if you have an advantage card you will earn points to treat yourself with later and if you go via a cashback webiste (as mentioned in previous posts I use Topcashback website) you will earn money on the money you spend!

They are loads of offers going on at Boots.com at the moment.  Oh how I love Boooooots!

Diane x

No comments:

Post a Comment