Thursday 3 March 2011

Clinique freebies - Glamour Magazine!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been gone so long!!!  My bad, so totally bad. I will try to post more often.

Thought I'd let you know there is a lovely array of Free Clinique mini products in April edition of Glamour  magazine which costs £2.


You can get one of ten Clinique freebies when you pick up a copy the magazine, which is out Thur 3 March with Fearne Cotton on the cover.  The magazine will be on sale until Fri 1 April. 
The Clinique products are travel size (exc. the below lipstick) and are worth £79ish in total, so it's worth stocking up!

The ten mini products to choose from are (the values below have been calculated based on the full sized products on the Clinique website (not by me)):

•Liquid facial soap 30ml - £1.95

•Eye make-up remover 30ml - £3.48

•All about eyes eye cream 5ml - £7.50

•7 day scrub rinse-off formula 30ml - £5.10

•Long last glosswear 2.3ml - £5.37

•Superbalm moisturising gloss 7ml - £6.07

•High impact mascara 4g - £7.50

•Dramatically different moisturiser 30ml - £9

•High impact lipstick full size - £15

•Moisture surge thirst relief 30ml - £18

I'm definitely hoping to check some of these out and maybe pick up a few copies!  Glamour tend to do great giveaways, if I'm not mistaken I managed to pick up the various full sized Benefit pencils for £2 and was able to get a few for family and friends as little extra presents.

Is there anything you might like to pick up or will you be passing on this?

Diane x

No comments:

Post a Comment