Wednesday 28 July 2010

Myface Cosmetics

myface.cosmetics is an affordable brand available in large Boots stores in the UK.  The range has been created by Charlotte Tilbury who is a renowned British make-up artist.

The range is broken down into 3 skin tones, Fair - think Kate Hudson, Medium - think Kate Moss and Medium/Dark - think Frieda Pinto.  There are 3 shades of foundation, concealer, powder and blush in each skin tone range.  Then there are different combos for nude, pink & red lip products for each skin tone.  Eyeshadows are for everyone, which include trios and single bling tones which contain crushed pearl for icy iconic eyes.

As of today's date everything in the range is between £6.49-£12.99 and there is currently an offer in Boots on selected lipsticks are 2 for £12, which is a great saving as they are usually £9.78 each.

I have two products from the Medium/Dark range which I am very impressed with, these are featured in a YouTube video of mine, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnbbWmRql7E.

Firstly, I have a Gigabite lipstick called Ooh Baby Baby, it's a lovely tan/peach neutral colour on me, lovely pigmentation, opaque, creamy moisturising feel and yet lasts well.  I am wearing it in my YouTube vid (link above).  I also have the blush called Night Fever, which is a reddish/salmon colour with gold pearl, it's a beautiful velvet texture, amazing pigmentation, satin finish, no sparkly glitter, just looks like the most gorgeous golden duo chrome effect to me and has very good lasting power on me.  Please find pictures at the end of this post.

Thanks very much for taking a look at this post, hope you found it helpful.

Diane x



No comments:

Post a Comment