Wednesday 3 November 2010

Issey Miyake A Scent Eau De Parfum Gift Set 40ml

Issey Miyake A Scent Eau De Parfum Gift Set 40ml

I know I'm on a roll all of a sudden but wanted to bring you these offers before they disappear!

This is my favourite scent at the moment and I'm wearing it everyday, lovely light floral scent, but it has depth too without being the least bit overpowering. 

Feelunique.com have an amazing deal on at the moment for this gift set, it's RRP is £60.40 but is selling this set for £41.20 delivered!  What does the set include you ask;

- Issey Miyake A Scent Eau De Parfum Florale Spray 40ml (RRP £46.50 it's this price at Boots)


- Issey Miyake A Scent A Moisturising Body Lotion 75ml
- Issey Miyake A Scent A Moisturising Shower Gel 30ml

This is such a good deal and includes delivery too!  If you are interested here is the link.  Also, to save further you can purchase via TopCashBack website http://www.topcashback.co.uk/feelunique/(which is completely free to use and I have earned almost £200 so far!) you will earn 7% cashback and they have a good tracking record and I've received my cashback from them in the past, so that could shave off another few quid!

Diane x

4 comments:

  1. sounds great,will check it out as I like floral scents thanx hun for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad this has been of interest to you lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very good deal. I will be coming to London Monday. Maybe I will go on a shopping crazy. Unfortunately I will be there till tuesday but in Dec I will be there for 4 days.. Yippy, maybe then we can meet and go shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go shopping together, I'll be able to meet you during the day on Sat & Sun but not during the week. Let me know the dates you'll be over when you know. Hope you manage to get in some shopping on your flying visit next week.

    ReplyDelete